The leading regualtory authority
for health practitioners.
Practice Certificate Renewal
Reg. Status of a Practitioner
News & Publications
The Allied Health Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe is a statutory body, established in terms of the Health Professions Act and is committed to protecting the public and guiding the professions.
WHO DO WE REGISTER
CHECK REG. STATUS OF A PRACTITIONER (NAME)
PAYMENT PLATFORMS & FEES SCHEDULE
1. Certified copies of Honours in Psychology Degree & Transcript, additional Psychology qualifications, A level/O level.
2. Two recent testimonials from registered psychologists
3. Letter of commitment from internship supervisor
4. One recent passport-size photograph.
5. Certified Copy of national ID document.
6. Affidavit of work experience (If you have 3 months or more from the time of qualification or if you have already started practising without being registered)
7. Confirmation letter of employment from employer (for those who are employed)
8. Letter from applicant on payment agreement with supervisor on internship supervision
Download Registration Form Here.
Clinical social workers
Emergency Medical Technicians
Hospital Food Services Supervisors
Operating Theatre Technicians